Fleas can be a huge problem for pet owners. Not only are fleas a nuisance for pets but they can also infest homes and cause problems for humans too. Frontline is one of the most powerful products available to combat fleas in the home.
Fleas are one of the most common blood-sucking parasites. They can breed extremely quickly and this means their presence in your home can quickly turn into an infestation.
• Each female flea can lay up to 50 eggs every day.
• These can hatch out in just 21 days and quickly mature to breeding age.
• This means is just a few months you could face a full infestation in your home from just one or two original fleas.
• Another problem with fleas is that they can be hard to kill. The eggs can lie dormant for months and can escape many de-infestation methods.
• This means just when you thought you have the problem solved the eggs can hatch out and you are back where you started.
• This is why you need Frontline. This is one of the most powerful and effective flea prevention products on the market.
• Frontline can help you to prevent unpleasant flea infestations from occurring in your home.
Frontline Spot On
The important benefit of Frontline Spot On is that it will work to kill fleas as soon as they jump onto your pets. This means within 24 hours the adult flea will be dead and unable to breed in your home. This is a very effective way to keep your pets and your home free from fleas and treat existing infestations.
• There is no way to prevent your pet from picking up fleas.
• As soon as they come into contact with an infested environment fleas can jump onto them.
• The important thing is to kill these adult fleas quickly before they can become a problem
• This is exactly what Frontline Spot On does.
• You can use Frontline Spot On regularly to keep your pets free from adult fleas. If fleas are already a problem for your pets then you will need to apply every 4 weeks for at least 12 weeks. This will help to break the flea cycle and combat the infestation.
• You do need to make sure all the pets in your home are treated for fleas to prevent infestation from occurring.
• To help control flea populations it helps to vacuum regularly. This will help to reduce eggs and larvae.
• You should also wash pet bedding regularly on a hot wash cycle to remove eggs, larvae and adult fleas.
• You can use an Insect Growth Regulator spray on home infestations. This will treat carpets and furniture and help to kill eggs and larvae.