AB Bank Limited Job Circular 2020. The Job circular 2020 of AB Bank Limited has been published by the authority. According to the Adoption Circular, students can also apply for these posts. AB Bank Limited has started recruitment for some new vacant seats. All the information about the appointment of AB Bank Limited is given on my website bdejobs.com. The last application date is November 21, 2020.
AB Bank has realized a career opportunity. We provide a wide variety of employment information that provides effective information or employment resources and advice that help to get employment easily. We believe that our distribution data helps activity seekers who find better employment. Similarly, we share a biased property for the learner, which re-broadens his vision. Our main objective is to turn a real refreshment around trades in Bangladesh into an authentic snack that allows unemployment to individuals. All jobs on this website are not aimed at the unemployed but also for the employees. All types of suggestions, question solutions for different competition are available here.
AB Bank Limited Job Circular 2020
- Organization Name: AB Bank Limited
- Published on: November 12, 2020
- Position: As per the circular
- Job Nature: Full-time
- Experience: See original circular
- Age: As per a circular
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Salary Range: Negotiable
- Official website: abbl.com
- Application Deadline: November 21, 2020
- Source: BD Jobs
Below of Job Details
for Company Secretary
|AB Bank Limited Job, the country’s premier private bank, is seeking a competent and dynamic person to fill the post of general secretary of the bank.
Common responsibilities of the position include supporting and incorporating the functions of the Bank’s Secretariat / Board Division, including regulatory requirements.
- Verify timely integration and circulation of information required by the board and maintain necessary links with management as well as external parties;
- Act as a bridge between the board, management and shareholders on strategic and statutory decisions and orientation;
- They act as the disclosure officer of the company and monitor compliance with laws, rules, regulations, information, guidelines, orders / instructions etc. In force issued by regulatory authorities for the conduct of business activities of the company and the interests of investors and other stakeholders;
- Lead and manage the Secretariat team by helping the Chairman and Chairman of the Board of Directors and the CEO meet the requirements of their day-to-day and ad hoc business meetings; And
- To provide full Secretariat support. to the Board for AGM, their routine committee, subcommittee, etc.
- Act as Secretary of the Board including all Board Committees. Organize and participate in board meetings and keep a record of all proceedings
- Ensure that all Council notifications are issued on time. Coordinate and ensure that all board documents and documents submitted for discussion by the committees are delivered within the agreed time frame;
- To ensure that the Bank complies with its governing document, charity law, company law, and any other relevant legislation or regulations. Keep a register of shareholders and monitor the development of the bank’s shareholding structure;
- Maintain statutory books including records of members, directors and secretaries. Organize, prepare agenda and write board meeting minutes and annual general meeting (AGM);
- Payment of dividends and management of stock option plans. To share matters, mergers and acquisitions, manage correspondence, gather information, and write reports to ensure that decisions made are communicated to the relevant stakeholders of the bank. Contribute to the completion of discussions as needed and advisory board members on the legal, administration, accounting, and tax implications of proposed policies;
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and regulatory environments and take appropriate action; And liaise with regulators and external consultants, such as lawyers and auditors. In addition to their legal and statutory requirements, developing and maintaining systems that banks comply with all applicable codes. Manage all bank secretarial issues
- Postgraduate / MBA from reputable local or foreign universities (no third class/class will be eligible)
- Relevant Professional degree (Chartered Secretary/ Accountant)
- Practical work experience in a corporate secretary or similar managerial position
- 10 years experience with minimum 5 years in a senior management position
- Age is not more than 50 on November 08, 2020. Age relaxation may be given for experienced applicants.
Compensation package: Negotiable
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
The Bank reserves the right to accept / reject any application for any reason.
In the submitted CV, the following information should be provided
Relevant Professional Degree (FCS, CA)
Name of Company/ Bank
- As Company Secretary
- Similar Senior Role
Application Deadline: 21 November 2020
New One Bank Job 2020
ONE Bank Job Circular 2020 has published. You can easily one bank Job Circular 2020 finds our website bdejobs.com. We Publish all Jobs Circular Every day, Such as Government Jobs in Bangladesh, Bank Jobs in Bangladesh, Private Jobs in Bangladesh, International NGO in Bangladesh, Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Banking Job Result, Government Job Result, Bangladesh Government University Job Result and all Bangladesh Part Time Jobs and other educational assistance are available here on our website.Stay turn our website bdejobs.com for getting more new bank job circular 2020. Thanks all for visiting our site.
ONE Bank Job Circular 2020
Bangladesh Police Job Circular 2020
Bangladesh Bank Job Circular 2020